Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, March 15, 2012

God's rest!

It is our nature
to pick up the messes we see around us
sometimes they are of our own making
sometimes the litter comes from others

we gather it all up
and put it in the back pack on our back
and carry it around

"Oh my" we think
this is so hard!
there is so much to carry!

But someone has to do it!

God agrees
and says....

It is your nature to pick up the burdens
It is my nature to remove them from your back....

I think that backpack belongs to me.....

________________________________

Matt 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

No comments:

Post a Comment