Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feeling at Home

"The dreams we share of freedom.
The dreams we share of love.
There is such a unison in our every movement,
our every desire;
 
we are so alike that I cannot tell the difference anymore between us
 
I could walk into any house and feel at home,
because you have arranged everything just the way I would"
                                                            Hafiz
 
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
There are moments in life
sadly they are just moments
I wish they were moments i could hang on to....
 
When one feels so connected with another
that one is simply 'at home'
 
It might be sitting on steps listening to a band
or lying on one's back looking up at the sky
It might be sipping coffee together
 
But there are those moments when life stops
and you just are
 
there is such a unison
 
It is in such moments that we know what love is
 
They are rare
To be treasured
And held close to the heart
 
I have such moments with unique and special people
those who come into my path 
a gift from God
 
And then there is God....
I have such moments with God too
Those moments when I sense the presence
The love
The acceptance
 
And in those moments
In that free and friendly space
 
I can simply be me
I can simply be
 

No comments:

Post a Comment