Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, March 21, 2013

breathe in, breathe out

breathe in
breath out 
99
breathe in 
breathe out
98
breathe in
breathe out
97
breathe in
breathe out
96
oh damn, I forgot to send that email 
what if.....
breathe in breathe out 
99
breathe in breathe out 
98
breathe in
man, I really wish I hadn't said that the other day
I wonder if those idiots in Washington will ever
get past their ideological blindness and work
together to help the people
 oh, oh, and I need to go visit ......
and what about my sermon
argh!
 
breathe in 
breathe out
99
98
97
96

Lord if I am going to be an instrument of your peace
I need peace within
help me to put down the things I carry
to accept your acceptance and grace
and trust in your love
 
and travel light
 
95 
breathe in breathe out
94
 

1 comment:

  1. “Fear less, hope more. Whine less, breathe more. Talk less, say more. Hate less, love more. And all good things will come.”

    ReplyDelete