Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vegas

here I am
in Vegas
baby

sitting on the roof of my hotel
watching people in the pool
at the bar

shit
its weird

this is not rural Oregon
where people are so well known
they have no choice
but to be who they are

this is Vegas, baby
where the clothes are few
the drinks are many
and people are trying to be

well
I am not sure

walking down the sidewalks
it feels
artificial
like no one
is real.... just a made of version of themselves

I have to admit
I couldn't live here

give me Mt Joseph
and Sadie
and tiger Lilly
Tres
Lady

and 38 degrees and raining
any
day
 

1 comment: