Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, May 6, 2013

Make me Holy!

 
sometimes
I am tempted
to think that the Sacred 
has somehow disappeared
 
and then
It 
reminds me
with a sunrise
a sunset
with the beauty of spring's new birth
and the enthusiasm
of a young child
 
with the smell of the pines
on a warm afternoon
 
that the Sacred is everywhere
everywhere
if I only have eyes to see
 
sometimes
I wish
that the Sacred could be present in me
indelibly 
 
"God" I say
"make me holy"
and God says
"What is the problem, you already are"

awaken
to your own sacred presence

No comments:

Post a Comment