Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Heart Full Prayer

Prayer is not asking.
It is a longing of the soul
It is a daily admission of one's weakness
And so it is better in prayer to have a heart
without words
than words without a heart
Gandhi
________________________________
Sometimes I worry Lord
that I do not know how to pray
I do not
so often
have the words
its seems strange, since I am often 
a man of words
but when it comes to talking to you
I am often
speechless
the words just do not come
remind me Lord
that in the end
prayer is nothing more
or less
than the cry of my 
heart!
                                  SK
_________________________


    It is the cry of my heart to follow You


    It is the cry of my heart to be close to You


    It is the cry of my heart to follow


    All of the days of my life


(Words by Terry Butler)

No comments:

Post a Comment