Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, November 25, 2013

God speaking!

Everyone is God’s speaking
Why not be polite and listen to him?
Hafiz
___________________________________________


Everyone is You speaking Lord
the wise
the foolish
the healthy
the ill

everyone is You speaking
those I agree with
even those I would love to disregard
as foolish, or sometimes,
even evil

everyone is You speaking
through words
and actions

in all that comes my way
the love
the compassion
the anger
the fear
the questioning
you are there

for you are in each of those people I meet

whether I see it
or am prepared to see it
or not

whether is it visible
or not

somewhere in them
the Sacred Seed resides

I would do well
To remember that

and listen

No comments:

Post a Comment