Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, May 27, 2014

To Live or Die

each day I have a choice
a profound choice

to live
or die

if I choose to die
I live the day carelessly
I pay no attention to the world, the people around me

if I choose to die
a choose to ignore my body
and my soul
and do things that harm both

if I choose to die
I walk through the day without hope
and without mission

if I choose to live
I see the beauty around me
the beauty in the common things

if I choose to live I do not poison my body
by eating poorly, or filling my body with toxins
I take time to breathe and restore my soul
one breath at a time

if I choose live I recognize
that I can make a difference
and strive to do so

I make a choice
to live or die
each day

today
which will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment