Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, May 15, 2014

YES

I sometimes wonder if it’s as simple as saying yes
over and over and over again,
a thousand times a day.
                                                                Rob Bell
__________________________________

Thursday morning 5 o’clock
Yes
the sky turning from black to grey to gold
yes
thinking about my first session, how can I help this hurting person move forward
yes
the walk to the barn, hearing the sound of my feet
yes
the joyful greeting of the horses
yes
the cat dancing on my laptop keyboard
yes
my own little moment of feeling like one who is not enough
yes

the ruach of God is here
present
untold strength
untold power
right here
as close as my next breath
God is here
in me
in the earth around me
in the people I will meet

the energy of God is humming
pulsating
all around

the Sacred One is everywhere
the divine lover
in me, for me
yes, ahead of me, pulling me forward into what is next

yes

No comments:

Post a Comment