Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, June 9, 2014

what the heck is going on!?

 
Magpie graduation
must have been today

there are Magpies everywhere
noisy
raucous denizens of the woods
squawking, arguing
dancing on my deck
lined up on the fences

in the sprinklers
fighting over worms

two immature
rather bedraggled birds
sit under a spray of water
preening
rolling in the grass

preparing for flight
hopping not soaring

they do not look happy
these young ones
thrust out of whatever place
they have been carefully kept and nurtured

you can see it on their faces
where am I?
what is going on ?
and what and the hell am I supposed to do now!?
and why is this happening to me!?!?

I know just how they feel

No comments:

Post a Comment