Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, August 31, 2014

The view

I look at myself and long practice
Distorts the image I see
For good or ill

I look at others and my thoughts
My values
My beliefs
Distort the image I see

Lord help me to see clearly
If I am going to err, may I err on the side of grace
Help me to see the best in others and myself
Help me to see hope
Help me to allow growth
And hope

Deliver us all from our blindness
Deliver us from our eagerness to see the worst
Forgive us for those moments
When we have not seen ourselves or others with your eyes

1 comment: