Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, September 22, 2014

Loose with Compassion

"Let's get loose
With
Compassion,

Let's drown in the delicious
Ambience of
Love."
                                Rumi
_________________________________________

the darkness is still profound
the earth has not yet awakened
and struggles from its sleep

the blackness is pregnant with what will be
this day

in this moment I have a choice
it is my only choice

how will I live this day
how then will I now live?

will this be a day marked by the rigidity
of fear and anger
or will I get “loose with compassion”

and travel light?

Would you like to Dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment