Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, October 6, 2014

Hinds Feet on High Places

The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.
Habakkuk 3:19
 ______________________________________________________

in the gathering gloom of early evening
I trudge the road
gently
knees complain with each step
voicing their complaint about years of use
and misuse

my feet move heavily
proverbial feet of clay
and so I trod and trod

out of the bushes
a doe
once hidden
bounds effortlessly away

behind her twins
not yet grown into their tails
follow in formation
flags flying valiantly
Gemini

Flying

and with them
my soul
flies

earthbound no more

No comments:

Post a Comment