Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, October 12, 2014

Take my hand


“Take my hand. We will walk. We will only walk. We will enjoy our walk without thinking of arriving anywhere.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh
__________________________________________________

take my hand
my beloved
and walk with me

not to the mountains
not to the ocean
not toward wisdom

let us just walk
hand in hand
and the walking will be enough

for it is in the touching
in the being
in the feet pounding together
the same earth

it is in the hearts beating as one
in cosmic unity
it is in our essential sharing of all that sacred

it is in our endless wandering with you
O Sacred one
that we find the way to
nowhere
everywhere

that we find our way
home

No comments:

Post a Comment