Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, January 5, 2015

Chaos or Calm?

Everything moves between periods of chaos and order.
Too long in either state is destructive
Margaret Wheatley
2015-01-01 14.35.15
Ah if only
things would change
life is so “stuck”
I am so “stuck”
I am tired of what I am doing
I wonder if what I do makes any difference?
Ah if only things would calm down
And stay the same
For just a week, a month, a year
I am tired of having to adjust all the time
Every time I think I have found an answer
something changes, and everything is
chaos again
perhaps we just need to remember
that we will always be at risk of getting stuck
set in ways that no longer work
perhaps never did
or at risk of being consumed by the turbulence around us
because we think
somehow
that chaos is bad and unusual!
the river of life is never
ever the same
sometimes we can just float along
and sometime
it gives us a tumble
and all we can do
perhaps our only task
is to keep our heads above the water

No comments:

Post a Comment