Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Grace

A good sleep is grace and so are good dreams. Most tears are grace. The smell of rain is grace. Somebody loving you is grace. Loving somebody is grace.
                                                                                                Frederick Buechner
_______________________________________

I have to admit
I could use a little grace

just a little
grace is all I need

a sunrise
the golden glow on the mountain

the persistent nudging of Tess the cat

just a little grace

deer, staring at me from amidst the trees
owls hooting in the dark

a friend giving me a hug
acceptance, when I have been less than lovable

OK

I’ll take a lot of grace
God knows I need it!
Really
God knows

No comments:

Post a Comment