Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Open Heart

How
Did the rose
Ever open its heart

And give to this world
All its beauty?

It felt the encouragement of light
Against its
Being

Otherwise
We all remain

Too

Frightened
                                                Hafiz
_______________________________

The sun rises
Slowly rising above the snow covered peaks

It changes everything
The light

What was hidden is revealed
What was frozen is freed from icy stillness
By its warmth

The ground becomes an incubator
Of life

And flowers
Ah flowers open their arms and embrace
The sky

So too the warmth of Sacred love
Like the sun
Warms my soul

Until I open my arms
My heart
My soul
And I am free to embrace

Everything
Every
One

No comments:

Post a Comment