Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Lonely Heart

“I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart), I am never without it anywhere.”
― E.E. Cummings

_____________________________________

I carry in my heart
The Sacred

I carry in my heart
Children
And grandchildren

I carry in my heart
The vulnerable ones who cross my path

I cannot take a step
But that they are there

At times I fail
To let anyone know I care

My own pain and fear
Gets in the way

I do not listen
I push my own ideas
I protect myself and sell myself
The pattern is there

And so I walk through life
Closed and alone
I cannot release the love that is there
if cannot find its way out

and so I walk through life
a child of the sacred
With love
To
spare

No comments:

Post a Comment