Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Glad and Young

you shall above all things be glad and young
For if you're young, whatever life you wear

it will become you; and if you are glad
whatever's living will yourself become.”
― E.E. Cummings
_______________________________

forever young I am not
I feel my age these days
of waking up
with neck and hips and
knees that complain
vehemently

and yet there is a youth
who never ages
the dreamer
the striver
the one who wants to do
everything

and wants to do it
now

and there is a joy
that I can wear

I am what I think
and when I think joy
it comes on
angel wings

and fills my
soul

and I become
joy

No comments:

Post a Comment