Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, May 20, 2015

All that is beautiful, All that is ravaged

“I will soothe you and heal you,
I will bring you roses.
I too have been covered with thorns.”
― Rumi
________________________________

I wander the roads
as the earth awakes
aware of my solitude

alone in the vastness of it all
and yet

and yet not alone
for I am part of all this grandeur

I belong
part of it all
the earth, the air
the breeze
the sunrise

a part of all that is beautiful
all that is ravaged

the Sacred surrounds me
encompasses me
fills me

what I experience
deep joy
exaltation
pain

is shared by the One
in whom I live
and who lives
in
me

No comments:

Post a Comment