Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, June 8, 2015

With one Voice

"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." - Oscar Wilde

_________________________

Oh wow
I want it
And I want it now

And that too!

And don’t forget this!

And so
Hungering for things that don’t satisfy
Searching for fullness in all the wrong places
Thinking that wealth or power
Will bring me happiness

I pray

God, please don’t listen
to all my prayers,

for I do not know how to pray.

listen to those longings
those cries from the heart
that emerge
from the depths of my soul

those deep pleadings
which emerge
from that deep place
where my soul and your presence
as so woven together
that we speak
with
one
voice

No comments:

Post a Comment