Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, July 24, 2015

Finding the "Magic"

“To love a person is to see all of their magic and to remind them of it when they have forgotten.” ~ Anonymous
___________________________________

this day I have a choice
I can focus on myself
protective
cautious
seeking safety
and security
being reactive to threats
perceived or real

or I can focus on the people
who are placed in my path

Sacred gifts of opportunity

magic people
full of grace, and love

help me O Sacred One

help me to so listen
to so perceive
to so love

that magic fills the air

(and I could use a little magic myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment