Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, September 17, 2015

Time for Transfiguration

" Dislike in yourself
what you dislike in others. "

- Hazrat Ali Ibn Abi Talib
_________________________

there it is
I see it
that speck in the other’s eye

I see their intolerance
their fear
their prejudice
their greed
their lack of compassion

I see so much I hate

and then I look in the mirror
and if I am honest
if I have the courage to see

there are the things I hate
staring back at me

time for transfiguration

flow Spirit, flow!
may the Sacred in me empower me
to find beauty in the other
and beauty in me

grace

No comments:

Post a Comment