Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lost in God

What am I? Set down
like this in such immensity,
fragrant as a meadow,
moved by each passing breeze.

Calling out, yet fearful
that my call will be heard,
and destined to be drowned
in another's life              
                             Rilke (Woman in Love)
________________________________

it is
overpowering
to participate in Sacred
in such immensity

devastating perhaps
as one is overwhelmed
overcome
and becomes lost

in such amazing love

I can but cry out
“here I am, I am yours

No comments:

Post a Comment