Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Everyone is God's Speaking

Everyone is God’s speaking
Why not be polite and listen to him?
Hafiz
___________________________________________


God, You speak through everyone
the wise
the foolish
the healthy
the ill

everyone!
those I agree with,
even those I would love to disregard
as foolish, or sometimes,
even evil

You speak
through words
and actions

Your voice is in all that comes my way
In the love
the compassion
the anger
the fear
the questioning
you are there

for you are in each of those people I meet

whether I see it,
or am prepared to see it,
or not

whether is it visible
or not

somewhere in them
the Sacred Seed resides

I would do well
to remember that

there are lessons
to be learned

No comments:

Post a Comment