Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let's Dance!

I will take You up now, Beloved,
On that wonderful dance ....
You promised! "
                             - Hafiz
_________________________

I sometimes forget
that I was created for joy

my mind is too busy
my heart is too heavy
for me to remember

that I have been called to dance
the Sacred dance of life

I was created to smile
to love
to be lifted up
and to lift others up

O Sacred one
untangle my feet from all that ensnares
free my soul

that we might
dance

and that our dancing
might be
contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment