Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Being the answer

I used to pray that God would feed the hungry, or do this or that, but now I pray that he will guide me to do whatever I'm supposed to do, what I can do. I used to pray for answers, but now I'm praying for strength. I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us and we change things.”
                                                                                       Mother Teresa
_______________________________________________________

In general this seems to be what God hopes for from those who are
awake to the presence.

That what they do with their time, energy, and effort
And yes their money too
Would match up to what they say they with their mouths

That they would live the love of God
Love of self
And love of neighbor

If all those who say they loved God lived out Sacred Love, then
No children would be hungry
And no families homeless

If people let the Spirit roam within their souls
And shape who they are from the inside out
There would be no injustice
No oppression
No greed

If we would let God change us
What a wonderful world
This would
be

No comments:

Post a Comment