Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Saturday, September 24, 2016

Change

The glassblower knows: while in the heat of beginning, any shape is possible.
Once hardened, the only way to change is to break.”
                                           Mark Nepo, The Book of Awakening:
_____________________________________________________________

O My Beloved
Fill me with Sacred Fire

Soften my heart
My soul
My mind

That I might be shaped by you
Molded by truth
Able to change

Do not allow me to grow
Cold and hard
Lest I shatter

When I am called to go with you,
A new direction
Asked to think a new way

I was born to be changeling
Constantly reborn
And made
new





No comments:

Post a Comment