Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hiding in plain sight

“Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it."
[Thoughts from Places: The Tour, Nerdfighteria Wiki, January 17, 2012]”  ― John Green
_______________________________

What can I say?
INFP
To the max

I love to write
I love to connect
But I am so much better when my fingers do the talking

In person? Not so much

But there is a real person hiding
Behind the mask that you see

No comments:

Post a Comment