Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, September 2, 2016

Some days suck

We cannot attain the presence of God because we’re already totally in the presence of God. What’s absent is awareness. Little do we realize that God is maintaining us in existence with every breath we take. Each time you take another breath, realize that God is choosing you again and again—and yet again (Ephesians 1:4. 9-11).
                                                                        Richard Rohr
_____________________________________________________

There are days that just suck
Big time

Today was one of those days
For lots of reasons

Stop it Stephen
Breathe
Think

There is only one antidote to such days!

Sacred Presence

It is not that I need to ask for it or seek it
It just is

I have the presence
I have the seed of God in me
I am a Child of God
Child of God
Child of God

Deep Breath
God is present
God is Present
In
me

No comments:

Post a Comment