Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Saturday, October 15, 2016

Love and hate

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
                                                           Elie Wiesel
______________________________________

God help me, I cannot be indifferent

When I see hate
And fear
When I hear lies touted as truth
When I hear a candidate talk about “grabbing pussy”

When I see women minimized
And the poor oppressed and shame
And guns worship
And power deified
And greed praised
And exclusion presented as “God’s idea”

I cannot be indifferent

I will say what I think
And what I believe

I might be wrong
I know that

But I will always fight what I believe to be right
And I will always fight
For the
Jesus
Way

Peace my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment