Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, January 26, 2017

Travel Light

Just these two words He spoke
changed my life,
“Enjoy Me”

what a burden I thought I was to carry
a crucifix, as did He

Love once sead to me “I know a song,
would you like to hear it?”

And laughter came from every brick in the street
and from every pore
in the sky.

after a night of prayer, He
changed my life when He sang
“enjoy me”
                                           Teresa of Avila
____________________________________

What is the worship of God
all about?

Joy

What does it mean to follow?

travel light

How do we know
if we are looking at a saint?

Happy feet

Lord
give me a real smile
a light heart
and feet that dance
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment