Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, March 1, 2017

love is the seed

Love is the seed of everything
It is present in everything ....

Let love pass through you
like a gentle breeze ....
let it flow through you ... like soft water.

Allow yourself to receive ... this love
that is moving towards ... and .... in you
from the Sacred.
                             Unknown
_______________________________

As I look at cityscape
Building after building after building
With only grudging access to the sky

Gray clouds scudding through the gaps
And oil and water mixing
On the streets

I am reminded that Sacred is in everything
In every place
In every person

Even in the sea of faces
That flow around me
The quick and dead

This is not my home
With mountains soaring and
That sky
So big

These are not “my people”

But still the Sacred is here
And I must breathe
And let it gently flow
Into me
Out of me

Still the Sacred is here
In everything
In every
One

No comments:

Post a Comment