Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, April 26, 2015

Being Alive

how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any---lifted from the no
of all nothing---human merely being
doubt unimaginably You?
e.e. cummings
_____________________________

this day I saw pain
a man missing his love of 60 plus years
dazed and confused
angry and afraid

this day I saw love
a man and a woman
tearful with joy
making promises they hope they can keep
with hearts full

this day I saw the clouds scurry
and the sun kiss the mountains
I felt the crisp breeze of spring
and the green of grass
newly born


this day
I was lifted from no into
tasting
touching
hearing
seeing

breathing
feeling

living
Your yes

No comments:

Post a Comment