Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, October 6, 2016

Friends

“This is the kind of Friend You are -
Without making me realize
My soul's anguished history,
You slip into my house at night,
And while I am sleeping,
You silently carry off
All my suffering and sordid past
In Your beautiful hands.”
                                           Hafiz
__________________________

O sacred one you are that friend
Who meets me where I am
With all my messes
And all my fear
All my failure
And all my regret

And loves me
Unconditionally

Wrapping me in your love
Cleansing me whiter than snow

Bearing my burdens as your burdens

Thank you for such love

And for sending special servants
Who also do your work
Lifting me up
And carrying my heavy heart
In gentle hands

No comments:

Post a Comment