Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Grant me Wisdom

“Everything that irritates us about others
can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
                                                          C.G. Jung
_____________________________________________

People drive me crazy
They do

They are self-centered
They lack insight
The twist the truth
Their proprieties are screwed up
They are greedy, judgmental, and hateful

Seriously

If there ever was an argument against evolution
It is the people of the world
Today

I am surrounded by
By
By

People just like me!
For yes

I too
Am self centered
Lack insight
Twist the truth

My priorities are very screwed up
And at times
I am greedy, judgmental and hateful

Ah Lord
Here I am
Give me insight
Give me wisdom

Give me the power
To embrace your way

(And if you wouldn’t mind waking up the people around me
  And giving them a little insight too?
  That would be nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment