Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Saturday, May 11, 2013

Grace Full

Saturday morning
a little yoga
a long soak
the sun is shining

the day stretches before me

why am I 
not
smiling?

Ah
yes
my mind
has decided
to hold a pity party

Lord
deliver me
from
myself

that I might 
see the sun
and the deer
enjoy the cat curled up in my lap
smell the sun warmed pines
and
be
grace
full

1 comment:

  1. as I sit here, hiding from the world on the first beautiful day this Spring ... my thoughts to your words. Thank you for being the most inspirational, wise and caring man I know. You have put a smile on my face since I was 5 years old.

    ReplyDelete