Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, May 27, 2013

In the Deepest Place

For the raindrop
Joy is joining the river
                               Ghalib
__________________________________________
from the deepest place
love flows
like a spring
love flows

in the deepest place
who I am is found
and lost
in something bigger

in the deepest place
my starving soul
quivers
fixed on the scent of light

in the deepest place
I am fed
defined
nourished
and deeply connected 
to the One

I live
and breathe
and have my being
and being becomes
something through which i pass
differently

the shallow lands become transformed
all
is fed
by that deep spring

No comments:

Post a Comment