Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Choices

“At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh
__________________________________

today I will have many choices
I can choose whatever I want

I can pick my path

Anger
Fear
Those are there if I want them

Love
Compassion
Those too

I will make thousands of choices this day
And there will be no small choices

Each one will shape my mind,
my body (no I don’t need that extra cup of coffee)
my soul

each choice  I make will
determine all the choices to come
they will define my path

may I choose
first
to be awake
to the Sacred woven into my being

for that awareness
that I am sacred ground
changes
everything

choice one
breathe deeply
choice two
pet the cat
……..

No comments:

Post a Comment