Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, February 27, 2017

Relax

Finding ...does not come from seeking.
Finding ....comes from relinquishing the search.
Relax and soften ...it will shine .... when it shines. "
                             Wu Hsin
____________________________

I try so hard
Really

To find all those things
needing to be found

meaning
self
achievement
value
purpose

the answers are there
I suppose
somewhere just out of sight
around the next corner
over the next hill

if only, then
truly

but I must be a touch slow
for always what I seek slips away
always
always

there are times
when tired and alone I cannot take one more step
I must simply stop
and sit
breathless and damp

and then
in the silence it comes

floating around me
landing on me
like the dust of the road
settling

and it feels like
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment