Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, August 24, 2015

I see you!

It is a startling truth that how you see and what you see determines how and who you will be….
Ask yourself, What way do I behold the world?
                                                                                John O’Donohue, Anam Cara, p. 62
_________________________________________________________

what kind of eyes do I have?

and what do my eyes say about my soul?

are my eyes hungry?
greedy?
empty?

do I look with judgment
or fear?

do I see the worst in others,
or the best?

give me, O Sacred One,
eyes that reflect a soul
awake to Sacred Love

eyes that are kind
and full of compassion

eyes that say “I am here”
“I see you”

I
see
you

and I am
here
for
you

No comments:

Post a Comment