Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Lightness


And
For no reason
I start skipping like a child.

And
For no reason
I turn into a leaf
That is carried so high
I kiss the Sun's mouth
And dissolve.

And
For no reason
A thousand birds
Choose my head for a conference table,
Start passing their
Cups of wine
And their wild songbooks all around.

And
For every reason in existence
I begin to eternally,
To eternally laugh and love!

When I turn into a leaf
And start dancing,
I run to kiss our beautiful Friend
And I dissolve in the Truth
That I Am.
Hafiz
__________________________

It seems
I have to have a reason
To be happy

It seems I have to have a reason
To be content
With who I am

Wealth
Power
Success
Titles
Love
Intimacy
Adoration

Bring it on

All those provisos
With which I must surround myself
In order to lift my head
And crow

“I am King of the World!”
Or perhaps
Merely
“I am OK”

So much energy goes into collecting
Grasping
Fusing
With these things

And they are
So
Heavy

So burdened one simply cannot dance
And yet life is the dance

Ah
May I find lightness
And walk with the unencumbered
Step of a child

May I be so buoyant
That I rise
Lost in the unfathomable sky

Lost in the greatness of it all
Lost in the greatness of the Sacred
So lost
That I am found



No comments:

Post a Comment