Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, February 15, 2013

Craving

I crave a lot of things
sunny days
a fast car
fresh squeezed orange juice
appreciation
respect

the list goes on

then there are the biggies
sleep
money
sex
pleasure

but I love
well love is different isn't it

I love a sunny morning
I love the mountains thrusting into the sky
I love my wife
I love my amazing sisters
I love God

love is different from craving

with craving we never have enough
with love,
we sometimes worry we can't give enough

with craving it is all "me"
with love it is very much "you"

When I crave I hurt
When I crave I am empty
When I crave I never have enough

When I love....
well
it is a different story


No comments:

Post a Comment