Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Saturday, March 18, 2017

I AM

If you find me not within you, you will never find me.
For I have been with you from the beginning of me.
                             Rumi
__________________________________________

The road is soft
Snow melt, rain fall
Turning it to mire

And still the rain falls
Wind blown
Cold

And in the dark I wander
Star gazer
Contemplating at a starless sky

Alone, yet not alone
In the dark

Not alone
For that I seek
In all the rushed and
Tiring days

And do not find

Whispers from my soul
I am here
I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment