Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Sunday, August 6, 2017

always there

I have come
to take you by my hand, ....
and bring you to myself
I have come
to shine your way
as you walk this path ....
I will make you guiltless,
I will make you fearless,
then I will place you in the
brightest point in the universe ....
I have come
like a breeze of spring
to your field of flowers,
so I can hold you by my side,
and embrace you tight ....
I have come
to shine your way
as you walk this path.
Like the cry of lovers,
I will help you reach the
roof of heavens ....
From the dust
of earth to a human being,
there are a thousand steps.
I have been with you through these steps,
I have held your hand ... and walked by your side ....
And I will be with you
as you move beyond this human form
and soar to the highest heavens. "
- Mewlana RUMI
___________________________________

The Sacred comes into the world
To cleanse us
And love us
And to guide us along the way

When we lose our way
And we often do

We are gently reminded of Sacred love
Which wraps itself around us in the gentle wind
In the brightness of the son
It the brilliance of flowers

We are held in strong arms
And comforted and forgiven
Calmed until we are once again
Secure, and at peace.

Each step of the way, the Sacred is there
Always there
Through life
Through death
Always walking with us
To whatever is next


Always there

No comments:

Post a Comment