Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Travel Deep within Yourself

Travel deep inside yourself without
the baggage of conditioning.
Be an explorer, have patience
and eventually your true nature
will surface.
You will return from your journey
with fresh skin and you will approach each day
with a wonderful sense of wonder and bliss.
~Marco R. Capristo
_________________________________________________


Journey inward
Journey outward

So often I jump into my day, ready to roar out the door
And down the dirt road to my daily destiny

I have forgotten my spiritual toiletries
I’m still a little stinky from the day before
I have not let the cleansing water of the spirit
Slough across my skin
I have not rid myself of the grime I have gathered

I have not smiled at the shear luxury of scented soap
And sweet shampoo and freshness

I am lost beneath the grime

Remind me O sacred one to talk a nice long walk within myself
Each day…
May I wander the wooded path
The glorious trail beneath the mountain
The gurgling stream
May I rediscover wonder and bless
And YOU
And me too

No comments:

Post a Comment