Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lost and Found


Lost is lost

Some times I wander
Starstruck

Looking at this world created
Seeing only the
With the eye secular
Seeing only the hate and greed
And fear

And knowing
Too keenly that I am lost


Sometime I dive into the sacred
I become drowned
In the sea of eternity
Sunk into the depths of the sacred
Out of this world
lost in God


But lost is still lost


In a child
Sacred and secular are found
Bound inside the swaddling cloths
Bound inside a child


Who draws together
Everything
All

Creation is invaded by the creator
Creator in the created is bound

And in that single one
In that union

I am found

No comments:

Post a Comment