Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, April 28, 2014

Old Photo

Old photos
pass across my screen
digitized memories
of place and people
I one knew

faces familiar
and yet not familiar
young faces grown old
faces long gone
their presence just a memory

smiles
tears
hope
fear
are all there

so too community
and love

good people
caring people
the people who shaped my life
and made me who I am
for better or for worse
but mostly for better

there is nothing quite like a picture
album
to bring to life the way the Sacred works

to illustrate compassion and grace
the family
of
God

No comments:

Post a Comment