Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May I be as I appear

“In compassion and grace, be like the sun...
In concealing other's faults, be like the night...
In generosity and helping others, be like a river...
In anger and fury, be like dead...
In modesty and humility, be like the earth...
In tolerance, be like the sea...
Either appear as you are, or be as you appear..”
― Rumi

____________________________________________

as the sacred permeates
my soul

may I truly be
what I desire to be

may I blaze with love
may I smother others with compassion

may I create a space
where I can be
real
and where others can be
real


it is not for the faint
of heart
this thing called
real

No comments:

Post a Comment