Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, June 14, 2013

Be Still

Richard Rohr suggests we take Psalm 46, verse 10
And slow

It

way

down 

If we do the words are transformed and become a powerful poem for life

Be still and know that I am God

Be still and know that I am

Be still and know

Be still

Be

As I rush through each day
As I allow my mind to spin and twist
I often forget the gift of stillness
I often forget God
I often forget to be



And so life is lost in living

____________________________________

From a life of rushing
From a life lived
Urgently
But without substance
O Lord, deliver us

No comments:

Post a Comment